Friday, November 14, 2008

Movies

Happy Friday to all!

So the new James Bond movie comes out today. Very rarely do I get excited about new movies, but I'll make an exception for a Bond film. I do admit I'm not completely sold on the new Bond. Sure, he's a bad ass, but Pierce Brosnan was a great Bond. Speaking of movies, I went to bed super late last night after watching Jet Li's Fearless. Great movie. I've seen it so many times now, yet I can watch it again right now. I love good martial art movies. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is another amazing film- love it.

Also a big fan of the Matrix movies, but it's the philosophy and metaphysics that make those great. The fight scenes are awesome, but it's a heavy story line about our existence. You know, now that I'm thinking about it, I love Fight Club too- that's a lot of fighting films. That's about far more than fighting though.

Other great movies: What the Bleep Do We Know? Have you seen it? If not, watch it- tonight. Seriously, it's that good. Pollock is a great movie, but I'm a Jackson Pollock fan, so I might like that even if it wasn't so good.

My little friend Cassie tells me what cinematic masterpieces I need to see to be a respectable film critique. I'm still getting around to those. At least I've seen Citizen Kane. Then again, what does she know? The girl is addicted to ice cream- serious addiction. I'm surprised she still has teeth.

Alrighty, have a great Friday- celebrate appropriately. Go home and watch What the Bleep Do we Know? It may change your life.

1 comment:

Cassie Kay said...

Very true. And you know, I've never even gotten a cavity. Surprising, isn't it? My school has my two favorite flavors - graham cracker and cotton candy. If you would ever like to be a respectable ice cream critique, you have got to try those. I still haven't seen What the Bleep Do We Know? even after you told me how awesome it was. Is it easy to find? I'll go on a mission now for it!