Sunday, November 16, 2008

Michael Fratangelo

I thought I would review another artist web site. Since Mike stopped by recently and left a message, I will have you take a look at his work today.

Website: http://www.fratangelo.com/. Fratangelo has a great sense of color. That's my favorite aspect of his work, and yes I do have one of his paintings in my home. If you read his statement, I think you will have a far greater insight into his paintings. He is very concerned with the spirituality of art and the ability to communicate. That's an important mission- to communicate.
I think the best thing you can do as an artist is to be true to yourself and believe in your art. Fratangelo certainly does that and the work in genuine because of it.

Go check out his site, there are some great works in there- bold, energetic paintings that tell a story about far more than the face value of a person or object. I like to call them energy paintings. Go look.... go ahead, I'll wait. Then come back.

Ciao!

No comments: