Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fashion

Fashion is similar to art in so many ways that it's hard not to have an interest in designers and trends. I do admit, it's an area I would like to venture into some day- in the same way that many tattoo artists have started their own clothing lines. Ed Hardy is very colorful and has adapted his work to clothing and objects with a high degree of success. The Miami Ink crew is also producing nice work. Speaking of tattoo artists- what is Kat Von D doing to herself?? She has a classic beauty about her and she is tattooing all of her skin. Yuck.

Other random thoughts about fashion.... I would have to say my favorite designer to purchase would be Calvin Klein. Kenneth Cole is becoming a second favorite. I am guessing that Vera Wang is a favorite of most women? Don't know about that, but she seems to be a rather powerful person in fashion. Hottest supermodel: Adriana Lima.

Another thought- I am going to be in New York next week. Hopefully I find some cool new clothes while I'm there.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My without a doubt favorite: Matthew Williamson.
http://www.matthewwilliamson.com/