Sunday, May 31, 2009

Three Rivers Arts Festival Update

Having a nice weekend? I love the comments to follow the cage match post. More to come on that later!

In the meantime, here's the info on the Three Rivers Arts Festival beginning June 5....

I will have a display in either 925 or 927 Penn Avenue . I am rather excited about it because these spaces are curated by Eric Shiner of the Warhol Museum. I was telling friends this winter how lucky Pittsburgh is to have Eric here in our Arts Community - and now I am honored to be part of this exhibit he has curated.

Here is the description from the Arts Festival web site:
Eric C. Shiner, the Milton Fine Curator of Art at The Andy Warhol Museum, curates the work of Lilith Bailey-Kroll, Cara Erskine, Fabrizio Gerbino, James Wodarek and others in two vacant commercial spaces on Penn Avenue downtown. Featuring paintings, sculpture, illustration and video, the show brings together a diverse grouping of works that undermine notions of tranquility.

If you go to the Arts Festival next week (which you should!), I hope you will stop in and see my work. Also... if you go on the right night, you'll get a button with my art on it! Hope to see you there.

Ciao!

5 comments:

Micaela said...

Can't wait to see your new artwork!

Dr. Rob said...

That's exciting about the Arts Festival. I'm definitely going downtown to see your art.

SpIt FiRe said...

HeY JiM....LBR AnD I WiLl DeFiNiTeLy StOp By 2 ChEcK OuT Ur NeW ArT WoRk...ThAt'S SoOoO ExCiTiNg..YaY:)

Your Secret Admirer, wink! said...

J-Bones, you're awesome!! I'm definitely going to the arts festival to see your artwork.

Anonymous said...

J-Bones??? U have an admirer??? HmMm....I only thought u had 1 admirer......I'm pReTtY sure u know who I'm talking about....does LbR come 2 mind???...lol...haha just JoKiNg...I SeE you have quite the following.....I WiLl SeE yOu SoOoOn...Jim...SoMe FrIeNdLy AdViCe...TaKe YoUr "CaRrIe MoMeNt"... GoOd NiGht MhS ....