Thursday, May 21, 2009

Albert Einstein and Mike Tyson

I'm back.... I haven't written a blog post since Sunday, but I finally have a moment. I've been a little busy preparing a display of three large works for the Three Rivers Arts Festival. I'm very excited about it. More to come on that later ....

In the meantime, the Penguins keep winning, which is exciting. I missed some of it because I went to the dojo for a couple hours, but I saw the exciting parts.

I do have something to share with you this evening. My designer friend Marisa sent this link to me today. It's an oil painting titled "Discussing the Divine Comedy with Dante", but it has Wiki Links & mouse over tagging added to it now, making it interactive. The artists are Dai Dudu, Li Tiezi, and Zhang An. You are going to find everyone from Einstein to Mozart to Mike Tyson in there. Curious? Go check it out at http://cliptank.com/PeopleofInfluencePainting.htm. It's lots of fun!

Have a great Friday and a better weekend!

2 comments:

Max said...

That's awesome- I looked at it for an hour!! Happy Friday!

Art Girl said...

You can spend hours on that! I love it!!