Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pseudo-Camping

I have been in the Laurel Mountains for the last few days. How relaxing. Now, I know what you're thinking- what was I doing in the mountains?? There's no way in the world I'm sleeping in a tent! If you know me, you know I'm a city boy. I stayed in a log cabin equipped with air conditioning, full bath, cable television and kitchen, so there was no camping involved. I didn't 'rough it'. I did build a fire, but there was a fire pit- so it was pretty easy!

It was a very peaceful couple days with nothing to do but relax, go hiking, eat and drink... but now I'm back. Lot's to do. I have two galleries waiting to see my next series of artworks, which means I have a lot to do. Maybe I will stay up all night doing artwork. I haven't done that in awhile.

It's rainy out, but I like the rain. Enjoy it. Ciao!

2 comments:

LoveBug said...

cAn'T wAiT fOr ThE nEw ArT!!!

Keno said...

I can't imagine you camping J-Wo. I can't imagine you getting dirty!! Glad to see you are doing good. Your art is great, I loved the website. Keep it up!