Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bittersweet Harvest

4:30am.... I'm not ready to sleep yet, so I am surfing the internet. When I do that, I am usually looking at art, artists, galleries, etc. to see what's new, what everyone is doing and what is being exhibited..... I'm an art junkie, even when I'm not doing art! It's in my DNA.

So.... I stumbled across this great blog that covers the Pittsburgh art community in a very thorough manner. There was so much content that it was like reading an online magazine. I was quite surprised to find that a post was made last month on my art: http://bittersweetharvest.blogspot.com/2009/06/james-wodareks-vectors.html.

Go check it out! Add this blog to your favorites so you can make frequent visits to stay updated on the Pittsburgh art scene. Thanks again to the mysterious owner of this blog- identity unknown.

2 comments:

Micaela said...

What about your beauty sleep??

Anonymous said...

O...he doesn't need any..but thanks for asking!!!!!