Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fashion and Business tips

I'm back in town again. The Laurel Mountains were great. I was there for ninjutsu training with Shidoshi Fetterman followed by training with Brian-San. Good stuff.

Yesterday I took a long walk through the Strip District. What a great place to be - so many specialty shops. Next time you need a place to get lost, take a drive to the Strip. My only disappointment was when I found all the Italian stores were sold out of my favorite bottled coffee. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, the disappointment continued into the evening- I went to Atria's for dinner. The food was excellent- outstanding. The service was horrible though. It was so bad, that after basically being ignored by the waitress, I even had to locate my own car, the valet was no where to be found. I did notice all the guys with khakis and penny loafers were getting pretty good service though. I guess I needed to be wearing a golf outfit to be taken seriously.

Here's my fashion tip for the day: Khakis don't look good on anyone. My business tip for the day: treat every customer equally.

I might go to the Carnegie Museum today... that's the beginning of a perfect day. Starbucks is a must.

Peace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must be really peeved about that- you never say anything bad about anyone.

stick to shadyside- the restaurant owners would all be happy to see a successful artist walk through their doors.

-jj

Lemonhead said...

The comment about khakis made me laugh! I see your pic everywhere Jimmy-Wo. Happy for you and you success!

Anjum said...

your info on this site has been very helpful to me, so much that I have added a link to you on my blog.
yellow pages of pakistan