Sunday, July 19, 2009

Time for a quick hello

I've been in Ohio for a few days for the Jamboree in the Hills. Craziness- pure craziness. The fans were awesome, the staff, the venue, the celebs... it was just a great few days. I also spent some time with broadway singer Somer Lee Graham. She is a rather amazing person- look her up, a great talent and drop dead gorgeous.

Tomorrow I head to the Laurel Mountains, so I may take another day off from the blog, but I will be back.

Thanks for the emails in regards to the Model post. I am responding to each.

Peace!

6 comments:

Zombie Slayer said...

Jimmy Wo! I saw you on tv today!!! You're the shit! That was so cool!

Chicka Bow Wow said...

some one made you gush? soo jealous. :(

Micaela said...

perhaps cloning is in order? :)

Anonymous said...

wierd comment micaela.... but i want one too!

T-Rex said...

i checked her out on the internet- she's the girl from mamma mia, the broadway show. they sell a broadway poster with her on it too.

Art Girl said...

hmm- searching the girls Jimmy-Wo compliments.... that takes stalking to a new level!