Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fresh Faces

I hope everyone is having a nice summer. Mine has been fantastic- soo relaxing. Almost too relaxing. I'm not getting to the gym very often, (something I have to fix) and I am not producing the quantity of art that I hoped to accomplish. I know - quality is better than quantity, but I have to make a better effort to increase production in the coming weeks.

One thing though, I need more models for the works in progress. That's always a tough one. No matter what style of art, it's best to have a model. The model doesn't have to stand still for hours either, they could stay still for moments while the artist snaps a few photos in the needed poses. Acquiring models is difficult. I might see someone who would be perfect... how does one approach another and ask them to pose without sounding like a stalker, creeper, psycho, etc?? If you ask people you know, you risk weirding them out as well.

Aspiring model? Email me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

J-Wo!!! HeLlOoOoo!!! Does LBR RiNg a BeLL??? She would be PeRrRRfEcT!!! Me on the other hand..that art friend of urs..I will pose for him..lol..ReAlLy J-WO ..LBR can def..InSpIrE YoU!!!

Anonymous said...

would love to sit for you... -T