Friday, December 26, 2008

MyArtSpace

I don't have a MySpace or Facebook account, even though everyone tells me that I should. I may still set one up. It's good for musicians and small businesses, so I assume it's beneficial for visual artists as well.

I did recently set up a MyArtSpace account and I have to tell you that I love it. I can browse through different styles of art and view artist portfolios from all over the world. I have been having great conversations with artists from France, Australia, Germany, Denmark, Italy, etc. There are so many warm and open minded people in this network- I just love it. I have had so many people look at my art and leave kind and complimentary messages already- there are some great people registered on this site.

If you're an artist, you should check it out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's where I found you! I've been following your blog since. Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

You always give primo advice. Thank you for keeping the art community moving forward.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kudos on my new photographs, it meant a lot to me. Love your art, it's soooo cool.

Anonymous said...

don't do it. don't get the facebook/myspace. don't give in to it! haha they're just awful!

James Wodarek said...

Okay Cassandra, I won't. Not today. It was nice seeing you last week. I keep laughing at "Really? Really?" Hope to see you soon.