Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You Are a Masterpiece

I love the last few comments, by the way. A zombie slayer? I don't know how that started, but I'll take it! Too funny. I also think it's funny that most of you post under an alias. I know because so many of you have emailed to tell me what name you are using!

So, the thought for the day is that everybody is working on their masterpiece, but your masterpiece will not be in the form of a drawing, painting, sculpture, composition, novel, etc.. You are the masterpiece, you are your greatest work of art.

Your masterpiece is (or at least it should be) constantly progressing. Your mind, body and spirit are joined together on an amazing journey. Don't squander it.

That being said, I hope you find time today to work on your masterpiece.

Ciao baby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so true. I never stop working. When I am finished improving myself will be the day I die.

rosannemuller said...

There are so many moments in the day where one can improve... This is so true: you are your own master piece! I love your pholosophy and thinking.
It is an eye opener for someone who has felt down and in the dumps!
Thanks for giving another lightbulb moment.
You are inspirational, Thanks
Rosanne

Anonymous said...

I liked this thought. Everyone always looks for the single artwork that will be the masterpiece when the artist is over looked.

Anonymous said...

This quote...I will live by it forever. It is great, and your way of thinking is amazing! MeMo. I have no idea who you are though. Thats the only bad thing. Neg. Spac.

Anonymous said...

We are the masterpiece....how GREAT. Thanks so much for the advice awhile back. You should be glad to know that I took your advice, stopped worrying where I should be at, and focused more on just being me.

I have begun a new section of work inspired by the ten cacti that sit in my room.

Thanks so much!