Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A New Hope

I was watching coverage of the Inauguration today and am just in awe over the amount of people who came out to witness Obama take the oath of the presidency.

I don't want to open a discussion on politics in here, there are plenty of blogs for that. Let me just say that this overwhelming surge of optimism and positive energy can be the beginning of a new era in our country and the world. I hope Americans truly embrace it and become the change that we need in the world.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well stated JW. Well stated.

rosannemuller said...

Being a foreigner, but now an American, it was a pleasing thing to see. It is indeed a new era and an exciting time for the USA!

Anonymous said...

we have entered a new era and i am so excited about it!

Anonymous said...

Inspirational.

Anonymous said...

I was so happy that I wanted to cry. I never thought this day would come. Feel the unity, breath it in my friends.