Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Universe

Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen. I believe that, sincerely. Even the most mundane events are all part of a larger blueprint. It may be the most insignificant part of your day that will bring you together with the person, place or idea that will change your life.

We are all interconnected. Have you not met people who have completely changed your life? Haven't you had the feeling that there is a person in your life for a reason? Is it a coincidence that people with similar energy, passion and desire find each other? Not likely. How do you find one another? Are you drawn together? Are you placed together?

I think about all the amazing people I've met this year- Magda, Tuba, Ewa, Rosanne and a few very impressive people I met as recent as this evening- Pam and Dennis. There are so many fascinating people in the world with the ability to change and influence others....

Whether your view of the universe is based on religion, Newton's classical mechanical universe or Einstein's theory of relativity I would think that any rational person would acknowledge that mankind has far greater potential and power to reduce the events in our lives to mere coincidence.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, my friend, there is more to all of this. I know that I have met the people I know for a reason. My experiences are not by chance. Finding your blog and becoming part of it has not happened by chance.

You are influencing people and artists everyday with these shared thoughts of yours.

Keep up this intellectual and philosophical endeavor.

rosannemuller said...

Wow, what an exact thought process... yes it ALL happens for a reason. I think they call it karma...

Anonymous said...

You are way too smart to be that hot! You have a scary way of telling people exactly what they need to hear.

Thanks for the daily pep-talks and encouragement. You are an amazing man.

Happy New Year everyone!

Anonymous said...

I never believed in the metaphysical, but the older I get, the more it makes sense to me. It is logical indeed and quite comforting. I do believe the people in your life become part of you.

Anonymous said...

We all share the same energy. We have far more power than we know.

Cassie Kay said...

Yes, I agree!
Thinking that makes me happier :)