Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thank you

I was just reading comments that have been left on the blog. I am just so excited and grateful that so many people read my rantings about art and life and nothingness. I really enjoy keeping a blog, mostly because I know people are reading it. I really enjoy how the conversation continues after I've signed off. I just needed to create a post that says thank you for being involved. I really appreciate your participation and am so grateful for all of the wonderful compliments.

I'm just in a warm and fuzzy mood. Life is good! I completed new artworks over the last few days, had some good wine, kept good company, had time to work out, ate at one of my favorite restaurants..... I hope everybody else is having a great weekend as well.

Ciao!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I read this blog everyday, it is honest and thought provoking. You have created a little haven where artists and free thinkers can come together to share ideas, discuss what is meaningful and find people who are like themselves. THANK YOU for bringing this community meeting place to life.

Merci beaucoup!

Anonymous said...

Hey J-Wo- you're the shizznit! Your art is sick! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Warm fuzzies all around!

Anonymous said...

Jimmy Wo is the only true zombie slayer. Heal me Jimmy Wo!

rosannemuller said...

You are quite welcome, and THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you James. You are reforming the art world one person at a time. Your recent post about Wyeth is proof of that. Blogs are making critics obsolete and this blog is a very smart, thought provoking series of thoughts and conversations for people in the know. Keep it up, you are doing great work.