Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Google

Today's Google design is in honor of Jackson Pollock's birthday. Go take a look- hurry, before it's gone! It's appearing in honor of his birthday. If you know me, you know how I love Pollock. I love the energy of the work. I love the process.

I can remember Google honoring Miro, Munch, Michelangelo, Van Gogh and da Vinci among other artists. So honorable of them, so cool of them to recognize art the way they do.

That's it for now. Thanks for all of the great comments, I really appreciate that you stop by to see what I'm rambling about today.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like to see google do a keith haring banner. that would be way cool.

Anonymous said...

M.C. Escher design would be bomb. J-Wo's art on a banner would be awesome.