Sunday, April 19, 2009

Michael Jackson

All this talk about the 80s...how can you leave out Michael Jackson? If you would have asked me what I thought of Michael Jackson 10 years ago, I would have said that he was a musical genius, a brilliant mind and one of the most talented musical performers in history. What happened? What the hell is wrong with him? Is he one of those minds that are so intelligent, so advanced that he resides in a different reality? Let's ignore the fact that he has had so much plastic surgery that he looks like a white woman with an eating disorder. Very strange transition to pay for, by the way. But then you have to take his bizarre behavior into consideration and the allegations, which are disgusting. What a disaster. He has destroyed what may have been the strongest legacy in popular culture. What a shame... and I really loved his music.

5 comments:

Prince B said...

It is a shame. Such a waste of talent. I have always heard that it is a very fine line between genius and madness. Maybe there is some truth to that old saying. One thing is for sure: Jack-o is wack-o. Peace.

Guess who? said...

Hey gorgeous! I love your website and blog! You're fantabulous!

I might be in Pittsburgh this week, if so you have to meet me for coffee or drinks.

Ciao bello!

Art Girl said...

Can I make demands??

Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson is a sicko, he needs locked up.

LoveBug said...

He's a scary boy, or girl, not sure anymore.