Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Little Big Town

Monday night I had the unique opportunity to spend time with the country band Little Big Town. I've met many celebrities over the years in different genres and arenas, and I have to say that these four individuals were the absolute nicest and most humble celebs I have ever encountered. All four of them are just so genuine and sincere. It was truly a pleasure to spend time with them.

Go check out their site at http://www.littlebigtown.com/. The vocals are tremendous, their songs have real substance with strong lyrical content and they have a number of radio hits. They remind me of a young Fleetwood Mac.

Now that I'm on the subject, I will also say that I'm very excited for the Pittsburgh Penguins. This group of athletes share some of the same qualities as the band I just mentioned above- very humble and grounded. This is especially the case with Sydney Crosby, what an amazing talent. It's very impressive how dignified he is for such a young age and how well he presents himself.

So, if you haven't already discovered Little Big Town- now's the time. Trust me, they're fantastic. And if you've given up on pro-athletes for their shootings, beatings, drugs and blatant thuggery, then it's time to become a Pittsburgh Penguins fan.

Have a great night- it's time for me to go to bed!

Ciao!

3 comments:

Dr. Rob said...

Go Pens!

T-Rex said...

Hockey players aren't criminals like football players. Crosby is awesome. You'll never see him acting like the NFL thugs. GO PENS!

Micaela said...

I loved LBT- and you are awesome! :)