Monday, October 26, 2009

Update

Sooo busy lately, so crazy busy! I haven't been on here much in the last two weeks. I have been working hard to meet deadlines. I am lucky enough to have a stack of commercial illustrations to do, which is a good thing in this economy I know, but that also means that I haven't had time for my art. I have these wonderful sketches that I need to produce into full color images... I just need to get to them.

Now, even though I haven't had the time to sit down and type, I have still had a million thoughts running through my head that were the topics of the day, if I would have just found the time to log in and create a new post.

Here are some thoughts/personal statements and posts that would have occurred in the last 10 days.

1. Liz Taylor has made the statement that the new Michael Jackson movie is the best movie ever made. Does anyone care what Liz Taylor thinks? I certainly don't. I have had enough news on Michael Jackson as well. Seriously, doesn't anyone remember the disturbing comments he made about children?

2. Kenny G is back. Really? We didn't have enough the first time? Shouldn't he be in a retirement home with people like Fabio and Pat Boone? Kenny G has apparently collaborated with Weezer on his new project. What the hell were they thinking? That's got to be a career low.

3. Saw VI is now showing in theaters. How many of these can you sit through? Wasn't the first disturbing enough? You have to keep going back for more? Get evaluated.

4. Fans of the Godfather movies will be sad to know that Al Martino (Johnny Fontane) died recently at 82 years of age. Even if you weren't a fan- you know how that contract dispute ended..... horse's head... AAAAAHHHH!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

5. Megan Fox said she wants to empower young girls to be sexy. Really? The dumbass couldn't have thought of something more appropriate to say? More educated? More cultured? More independent?

6. Who is listening to these right wing conservative radio talk show hosts? Wow- so much anger and aggression! They are filled with so much hostility! Have they already forgotten that it was their good ol' boy system that brought this country to it's knees? I suppose re-writing history is easier than damage control. Give Obama a chance for God's sake, he has a big mess to clean up!

And that's it for now! Have a great week!

Ciao Tutti!

5 comments:

Micaela said...

wooohooo!!! a new message! it's been so long j-bones! this was soo funny. it was like listening to you talk! looooved it u cutie!

Godzilla said...

funny post! nice to read a long entry. keep blogging man, this is great reading!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jimmy Wo! Woot Woot! Guess who?

WV Cowgirl said...

nice seeing you last night. you were looking hot!!! a tour bus??? you're getting famous mr. wodarek!!

Cassie Kay said...

YESSSS!!! It really disturbs me that the Saw movies are such big hits, and that all my friends go to see them. I close my eyes for the previews. Only in America.

And I had no idea Megan Fox was so much of a dumbass.