Sunday, October 4, 2009

An Autumn Day in Pennsylvania

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend. I spent my Saturday at Seven Springs for Autumn Fest. Only an hour drive outside of Pittsburgh, but well worth it. When Pennsylvania is featured on television, the focus is often times on Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Most don't realize that majority of the state is comprised of beautiful landscapes and breath taking mountain ranges. The Laurel Mountains is just one of those picturesque locations in Pennsylvania. If you are within driving distance, you should plan on spending a weekend there.

Autumn Fest was very nice, it's an Octoberfest surrounded by incredible scenery. They run every Saturday and Sunduy during October.

I spent a quiet evening at home last night and had a chance to watch the Penguins. I love hockey. My good friend Mike describes it as a game of finess- that's a great way of describing it. Sidney Crosby is amazing. It's worth your time to watch a game just so you can see him play. Pittsburgh is so fortunate to have a world class athlete such as him representing the city.

Well, enjoy the rest of your weekend. Enjoy the fall air that is now arriving (I love it), and be good to one another. I saw a friend recently who was experiencing a bit of heartache. Here are my words of wisdom for today: Don't be wreckless with someone else's heart and don't let anyone be wreckless with yours.

Peace.

4 comments:

SpIt FiRe said...

J-Wo...Great advice!!! This is my FaVoRiTe time of the year.It is absolutely beautiful in Seven Springs. I attended Autumn Fest the last 2 years. It was GrEaT SeEiNg YoU YeStErDaY:) Take Care...SeE YoU SoOn...

Anonymous said...

i loved the words of wisdom. jimmy wo, you're my knight in shining armor!

Anonymous said...

LOL...J-Wo...I never looked at you like that..Haha...

Art Girl said...

Wooo swoon!