Thursday, October 15, 2009

Busy Weekend in Pittsburgh

Hi everyone.... almost the weekend. Getting close at least, and there is so much to do!! Besides all of the fantastic places to be in Pittsburgh on a weekend night, add to it the fact that the Warhol Museum will host the opening of the Shepard Fairey exhibition, 'Supply and Demand". See http://www.warhol.org/calendar/events_detail.php?eventID=1616 for info. This is an exciting event for Pittsburgh. Fairey IS contemporary art. Brilliant that the Warhol is showcasing his work.

At the same time, my friends at Boxheart Gallery will have an opening for Joshua Hogan's new works. Josh always does great work, so this is worth the stop. On top of it all, opening at the City Theater in SouthSide (which I love) is Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde. Everything is great at the City Theater- I love all of their productions! I am especially looking forward to this one though, I know it will be fantastic. It runs through November, but I am going to try to get there sooner than later.

Have a great weekend. Enjoy the weather. Peace.

1 comment:

ArtGirl said...

I am catching up on your blog tonight. I would love to attend the Sheperd Fairy opening with you. You would be the perfect company for an art opening, especially this one!