Friday, October 2, 2009

Checking in

Well now, it's been a week since I've posted anything new. It's been a busy week, the kind of busy that just wears you down. I'm feeling a little sleep deprived at the moment and I know there's a busy weekend ahead as well.

Last weekend I had dinner at Cafe J's. Phil, the owner was very nice, the food was very good and there was an acoustic act playing that was quite enjoyable as well. I've never mentioned them in here, so if you happen to be in the South Hills, this place is worth the stop.

Last weekend I also saw a very cool outdoor art display in Meadville, PA. The works were made of old roadway signs- colorful ones like caution signs, stop signs, etc. It was just very bright and cheery, and for the most part was assembled into very interesting three dimensional objects. nice sculptures.

Well kids, I'm going to bed. My eye lids are getting heavy. I promise to be more interesting after I catch up on my sleep! I hope you are all doing well and feeling happy.

Ciao!

No comments: