Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update

My first day back in town was enjoyable. I slept till 11am, made a trip to Starbucks and then spent the afternoon shopping. I picked up some cool new things from Buckle. I did go to the dojo tonight to train, so I was only lazy until sundown.

Busy day tomorrow- opening for Billy Ray Cyrus at the stadium. Wednesday is a red carpet event. I've never been asked to walk the red carpet for a premier before, so that should be interesting.

Hope you are all well and finding happiness.

Buona Notte.

3 comments:

Micaela said...

Hello there handsome! Glad to hear you are back in the Burgh. The city is now a little bit safer now the Ninja is back!

Anonymous said...

I saw you at the stadium! Thanks for the autograph- you looked really hot. :)

WV Cowgirl said...

Oh I wished I knew about this- I would have been there!