Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shepard Fairey visits Pittsburgh

Last night I had some free time, so I thought it would have been a good idea to buy lobster. Want to feel like a barbarian? Cook a lobster and then eat it. It did taste good though, even if it made me feel like a caveman.

Good news: Shepard Fairey has been in Pittsburgh to install murals for the G-20 Summit. He is going to have an exhibition open at the Warhol Museum on October 17 and you won't want to miss it!

That is a brilliant move on behalf of the Warhol to bring him in- he is a great example of today's pop culture. I'm really looking forward to the show. Keep an eye out for the murals while driving through town, I'm sure they're going to be great images.

Have a great day! Ciao!

3 comments:

WV Cowgirl said...

You are too sophisticated to be a barbarian! Even if you ate with your hands!!!! You're sooo cute! I love reading your blog. ;)

Dr. Rob said...

Lobster-Yum.

NB said...

the only reason i know who shepard fairey isis because of your blog. you wrote about him once before.

good work zombie slayer- keeping the masses educated!