Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

It's Superbowl Sunday and all of Pittsburgh is crazy with Steeler mania. For my European friends, that would be the equivalent of your team playing in the final game of the World Cup.

I don't usually watch football, but I live in Pittsburgh and the Steelers used my artwork on a bunch of merchandise a few years ago (Three Rivers Stadium logo), so I'll be watching today.

It will be nice to see Pittsburgh highlighted on national television - it really is a great city deserving of the attention.

So have a great day, enjoy the game, don't miss the commercials (many art directors worked very hard on them!) and Go Steelers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Steelers!

Anonymous said...

I hate pro football players. Sorry gents.

Anonymous said...

Awesome game, awesome commercials, awesome time. Hope aeveryone else had a great time. Parade tomorrow!!

James Wodarek said...

I did love the commercials. Great work by very talented animators, art directors and videographers.

That's the first football game I've watched since the last time the Steelers played in the Superbowl. You want to see your hometeam win, but it was also nice to see the Cardinals make it to the Superbowl. Their players showed a lot of class.

I absolutely hate the way the NFL players behave on the field, so I understand your comment Marco. I thought these teams were pretty well behaved though. These are apparently two good organizations.

Pittsburgh is insane right now. There's a parade scheduled for noon tomorrow in downtown Pittsburgh. Watch it live online if you want to see some good shots of downtown Pittsburgh.

Anonymous said...

Steelers are Superbowl Champs!! Six time world champions baby!!!