Friday, February 27, 2009

Random thoughts on a Friday

Random thoughts on a Friday: I feel like I've been run over by a truck. Last night while training (martial arts- ninjutsu to be specific) I had a pretty nasty collision with my good friend Dan and the floor. I think it's as close as I've been to a concussion. Good thing I have glasses- they hide my black eyes and the swelling rather well. So, due to the headache and case of ugliness, I'm home on a Friday night. I'll be home on Saturday night as well. Me and an ice pack.

Other thoughts- I received so many emails in regards to the last two posts. Wow, they really got a reaction. I'm so glad so many of you found that helpful. The emails were so kind and personal- I am honored. Truly. I wish each of you the absolute best. Just remember to believe in yourself and everything else will fall into place.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Ciao!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't imagine you looking ugly...ever but I hope you're feeling better soon!

Micaela said...

Hay gorgeous! You better take better care of that beautiful face! This is my first post. Yay! Your art is soooo cool. You're my favorite artist!! ;)

Anonymous said...

what is so good about your advice is that you are doing it. Artist, designer, martial artist, philosopher, a great writer and, in case you all didn't know, he is also one of the best musicians i have ever met. you are an inspiration man.

Anonymous said...

Bruises like that build character! Hope you're feeling better Daniel-son!

Anonymous said...

Yo Rocky!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby!

Anonymous said...

Are you in need of a nurse? LOL! I can't imagine you and your perfection, being imperfected! Your site is doing really well, I love to read what everyone else thinks about you and your ever impressing mind. Keep up the inspiration. Hope you feel better soon. Ciao!

Anonymous said...

Black eyes are great- a real badge of courage! Afterall, this is not a dress rehearsal!

Anonymous said...

TRUE THAT

LoveBug said...

Can I play nurse? Pleeeeeease?

LoveBug said...

Maybe I should have left that comment anonymously...sorry!

Anonymous said...

the black eyes r great timing-it's real. just like ur last post. right on max, classic comment about this not being a dress rehearsal. what a better example of living full, getting the most out of life? everybody peepin this blog is super cool, i luv readin all ur comments.

Anonymous said...

You know that I am your favorite nurse......I am a little disappointed that you haven't had a post about Elvis yet! That would bring back some memories. Jimmy with a black eye, now that is even hotter than usual.

Anonymous said...

Well Jim Aka Mhs...I don't think that this "nurse" could give you adequate care or the kind of care that you need!!Considering I am a nurse and a friend I know some one better suited for the job!! Agree I can't imagine you look ugly..don't get a big head..lol!

rosannemuller said...

Sorry to hear about the mishap! But it does indeed show character and courage. And I have to agree with others, you are a seriously talented man! Musician too? Wow! You are way to modest of all your talents, you DO need to promote them and be proud of them. All of my family and friends tell me the same, but yet I stay modest. Hope you are doing better