Thursday, December 10, 2009

Healthy Again

I am finally beginning to feel myself again- I had that fever for three days in a row. Yesterday I made it out of the house on a mission to overcome it once and for all. For starters, I went to the Good Life Market on Banksville Road. What a nice stop- the girl that runs the shop is so friendly and bubbly! So helpful, so happy. This is a must stop for all of you. I will be a regular customer for now on. Whole Foods is becoming too corporate anyway, so this was a nice find.

So after buying a homeopathic cold medicine, all natural zinc tablets, oil of oregano and a few other items, I was ready for an all natural come back. Next stop- a chiropractic adjustment and message therapy. Follow that up with more water than I could stand to drink and I was winning the battle.

I felt pretty darn good today, good enough that I went to the dojo to train tonight. It felt good, even though I got knocked around a bit by Brian-San. I'm okay with it though- I'm pretty sure he has super hero powers.

I hope everyone else is feeling good and staying healthy. It's going to be nasty cold for the next few days. Stay warm!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

GlAd YoU ArE FeElInG BeTtEr!!!!

Cassie Kay said...

Where is this Good Life Market of which you speak? Sounds awesome!

James Wodarek said...

Hi there Cassie darling. I hope your photography exhibit was a smashing success this weekend. So sorry I missed it.

The Good Life Market is on Banksville Road in the shopping center with Starbucks.