Monday, December 14, 2009

Crackheads with guns

I'm back from a weekend in Sandusky, Ohio. I stayed at the Kalahari Resort. What a cool place. I don't do waterslides and waterpark stuff, but this is basically an indoor city-so I had a very nice time regardless. The frozen drinks were good, there was a nice workout room, a great coffee shop and the restaurants were surprisingly good. It's a nice getaway.

Now I am back in Pittsburgh..... I see there was another shooting yesterday. I didn't even mention the policeman that was killed last week. Many thanks to all of the asshole crackheads in the beautiful state of Pennsylvania: we are now the fourth most dangerous state in the USA for law enforcement officers. This is the fourth policeman killed in Pittsburgh this year. If a policeman shoots one of these worthless crackheads in defense, then there are parades and protests and the policeman goes to trial. If a policeman is killed, then there's a newstory and that's the end of it. Sorry folks, but that's bullshit.

Message to all of you idiot drug dealers carrying illegal guns: the next time you pull a gun on a policeman, I hope he shoots you right in the face. You deserve it.

Peace out.

2 comments:

Mario said...

Now that's the ZOMBIE SLAYER we all love!!!! Yeah!! Jimmy-Wo, you're a bad mofo ninja. GREEAAAAT POST!

Art Gril said...

your batman side is showing!