Thursday, November 26, 2009

NYC-Pens-Thanksgiving

I hope everyone is doing well. I've had a couple of great days. Friday night was Light Up Night- over 200,000 people in downtown Pittsburgh- that was crazy! Then I went to New York City for three days. If you know me, you know how I love NYC. So much to see and do, I just can't get enough of it. I had my friend Somer on my mind- hard not to when her pic is all over the billboards there. She should be in Rome right about now. I hope all is good in your universe Somer!

I limited myself to two moon cookies. What the hell is it with those things? I don't even like cookies, but I love those. It's not a cake-it's not a cookie... love em.

So now that I'm back in Pittsburgh, first thing I did was to go to the Penguin game. My brother John had igloo seats for me. That was fun- Crosby is amazing. So cool to watch that close. Although, I can't help notice how the crowd has changed since I was a kid. Where did the sweater/cordoroy pants/sports jacket guys come from? Nothing like hearing nerdy, middle age guys yelling about how Malkin is out of position. Really? Shouldn't they be home watching golf highlights? I suppose every sport has those fans that know exactly what every single athlete is doing wrong and then feels the need to analyze it out loud. It's also not cool to hear middle age guys use the F word. Not in their sweater vests and penny loafers. Come on now. Anyway- it was a great time seeing the Pens win.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Best wishes for a great holiday! See you soon.

4 comments:

Micaela said...

Happy Thanksgiving handsome.

ArtGirl said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jimmy! I told you I would leave a message. ;)I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! BTW, I like how your hair is getting longer, it's sexy! Hope to see you. TTYL

Unknown said...

Jimmy,
Wow! cool...you wrote about me in your
blog...someone read your post recently and told me that you mentioned me...I had to see for myself...from one artist to another...you rock, my country star friend...playin at the Jambo in st.c. this summer?
Somer Lee :)
"Girl in a pick-up truck!"
http://www.myspace.com/goldenmethod