Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Random Thoughts!

Random thoughts today...... I have been so busy lately and haven't been able to sit down and write. Which reminds me that my friend Magda said she owes me 1,000 emails and yet- I have only seen one. 999 to go Maggie! She's a very hip chick who lives in Cairo, an artist and very passionate writer.

I did continue my Pittsburgh list of things to do last weekend by having dinner at the 1889 (Coq Au Vin! Not on the menu- but I order it anyway and the chef sends out my favorite dish in all of Pgh!!). After that, I went to Elixer/Ultra Lounge. A good night overall.

Other random thoughts for the day:

-I never made it to a Beastie Boys concert this summer. I'm not happy about that.

-Today I overheard someone say that the girl in the Progressive car commercial is hot. Really? Cute in an odd way...but hot? Adriana Lima is hot.

-It's been entirely too long since I've been to NYC. Time for a visit.

-I can't wait for the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Larry David cracks me up. The commericals are great.

And that's it for now! I promise coherent thoughts on the next post. I'll leave you with something useful though....

Health tip for the day: Don't eat anything bigger than your head. (Can double as a safety tip).

Ciao!

5 comments:

Micaela said...

hi there handsome! i still check your blog daily, even though i haven't been leaving messages.

this post made me laugh, you're soo cute!

Art Girl said...

If I eat something bigger than my head, will u give me mouth to mouth?? I'll brush and floss first! ;)

SpIt FiRe said...

J-Wo!!! Just Stopping by 2 say hello:) I thought of u the other day..and the accent had to come out..LOL...I see u have some AdMiReRs..How cute..Could ur head get any bigger???LOL...Hmm that means more hair gel..Haha..See You Soon..Stay Cool....

James Wodarek said...

That wasn't nice... you big meanie! Thanks for stopping by! Tell your little friend hellooooo!

SpIt FiRe said...

Hey J-WO!!! LOL..You know we love U..HaHa...I feel like I havent SeEn YoU IN FoReVeR...Hope all is well..and I will tell LBR..See You SoOoOoOn:) Stay Cool...