Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Good Friday

What a week-the release party last night was fantastic. I don't have a final number, but I was told we had over 500 people there. I had a great time meeting new people and spending time with old friends as well. The day started off with an early morning appearance on the Today Show and ended about 3am at Station Square. I slept till almost 11 this morning- took a shower and headed to Starbucks.

In between the craziness of the week, I did have dinner at Franco's one night this week. That is a fantastic restaurant- I highly recommend it.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Happy Father's Day to the dads and a big thank you to Jim and Angel for all you do.

Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there...u guyz rocked...and Jimmy you looked HOT:)

SpIt FiRe said...

Jim...U GuYz DiD A GrRrRrEaT JoB!!!! I'm VeRy ExCiTeD 4 U:) SeE U SoOoOn...:) HaVe A GrEaT WeEk:)

Anonymous said...

oooh late night! mY FrEaKiNg HeAd HuRt FoR DAYS!!!! YoU rOcK!!!