Sunday, June 14, 2009

Closing Day

This has been just a fantastic week. First-the Penguins won the Stanley Cup! The next big surprise was when Mary Thomas so graciously put me in her review of the Arts Festival in Saturday's Post Gazette (see http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09164/976993-437.stm).

Beyond that, it was just a very nice weekend. I attended a few parties, I spent a few hours at the gallery today and met so many fantastic and interesting people. I appreciate all of you who came down to visit. Thanks to Cassie for taking a thousand pictures and making me uncomfortable! I owe her ice cream now.

Afterwards, I took a walk down to the point and listened to the Wailers for a little bit- it's as close as you can get to seeing Bob Marley. What a good feeling band- I'm glad I had the chance to see them. The artist market was very exciting as well.

So now the Arts Festival is over. It was truly an honor to be included in an exhibition curated by Eric Shiner. Now that it's over, I can tell you that the next series of artworks is already underway. More on that later.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Cassie Kay said...

You're welcome! :)

Dr. Rob said...

I really enjoyed seeing your art in person. The stuff on your website is cool, but its better in person. Can't wait till the next show!